The tasks we had to perform:
- identify specific problems in project management and their causes
- develop a long-term concept for the development of project management
- launch the implementation of this concept on the example of specific programs and projects
- organize the work of program committees
- generate recommendations on scheduling and monitoring of projects and programs
- conducted interviews and diagnostic sessions to identify project management problems and their root causes
- formed and approved the concept of project management development
- conducted an analysis of project and functional internal regulatory documents
- formed and piloted on 2 programs the charters of the programs that define the powers of its participants, which made it possible to reduce the need for excessive approvals from functional managers
- developed a methodology for scheduling of projects and programs
- developed and piloted a program tracking mechanism on 8 projects using recommendations for synchronizing short-term and long-term plans
- formed functional requirements for the finalization of PMS
In the future, with our help, the company replicated the created concept for another program.I want the same!
The company was faced with the impossibility of promptly identifying project problems, significant deviations of portfolio projects from planned deadlines and budgets. Our task was:
- diagnose project management problems
- determine the phases of the project life cycle and the transition conditions between them
- identify and describe the required steps in each phase of the life cycle
- develop a set of documents describing project management
- pilot the developed methodology
- conducted interviews and design sessions to diagnose project management problems
- developed descriptions of the phases of the project life cycle and the conditions for the transition between them
- developed and described the steps for implementing projects in phases, including cycles and rituals of operational monitoring of the project progress at different levels of management
- developed templates and instructions for generating project documents for all phases and steps of project management
- piloted the organizational project management methodology on 6 projects,including phases of the project life cycle, mandatory steps for project implementation and project documents
- developed and piloted on 52 projects a methodology for assessing the «project health»
- prepared a knowledge base on project management methodology in Confluence
The PMLogix team needed to create an information environment for managing a portfolio of projects and complying with the methodology, and specifically:
- form requirements for automation, adapt and refine processes
- develop target reporting forms for the portfolio and projects
- set up workplaces for project participants
- synchronize PMS with the current management system, software development on Jira
- train users to work with the system
- determined the life cycle of the project depending on the type of change, formed an object model
- described and configured processes for working with ideas, initiatives, projects, change requests
- formed the processes of calendar and resource planning and tracking the dynamics of deviations from the basic parameters (terms, resources)
- formed portfolio reporting and conducted its piloting, including in terms of timing, budget, resources, time-to-market, effects, methodology implementation, etc. (more than 20 dashboards)
- built a «strategic tree» from strategic goals to business goals, projects and metrics
- developed user documentation and instructions for project roles in Confluence
- conducted briefings for participants in project activities and employees of the project management office
We were faced with the following tasks:
- develop a methodology and define the functions of the Department and its employees in the project management system
- increase the level of confidence of project participants in the project management system
- help improve the preparation and effectiveness of project meetings
- automate project reporting and develop control mechanisms
- developed a portfolio management methodology and organized its implementation
- established the process of preparing and holding project and steering committees under the Governor of the region
- supported the process of development and implementation of management reporting at the level of the region, municipality, project team
- conducted coaching sessions, strategic sessions and training seminars on project and change management for specialists and management of the Department
The company needed to implement a project approach and set up a project management office in express mode. Including:
- establish a basic order in project management, create an MVP of a project management system
- inventory and classify all initiatives and projects of the company
- define goals, products, create schedules for several key projects
- prepare a list and templates of standard tools for piloting on a large project
- carried out express diagnostics of the management system and carried out a pilot implementation of processes and standard project management documents
- held coaching sessions for the head of the project management office and project managers on planning and operational management
- introduced the practice of holding regular meetings on projects (preparation, use of artifacts to work with deadlines, open questions, risks)
- held consultations on the development of methodological documents and the formation of a register of projects
It was necessary to set up the system so that project participants could track the progress of transactions (sales projects) at any time, predict sales results and actions on transactions.
Our task was:
- set up project and process management in sales of a distributor of medical equipment and tools
- make sales processes more understandable, conscious and controllable for managers and executives
- carried out diagnostics of the management system — organization, processes, information systems, meetings, management reporting
- described the sales processes, clarified the responsibility of the participants
- developed and implemented management reporting (dashboards) on sales and projects in a weekly and monthly cycle, including uploading data from CRM
- defined new unified criteria for sales stages — statuses for tracking the sales funnel in CRM, migrated to new statuses to increase the information content of reporting
- planned the implementation of changes, implementation support and quality control of the implementation of new processes
- organized automated processing of requests for the preparation of commercial offers
- and technical documentation using the information system
Our client is the head of the project management office of the largest timber industry holding. Having moved to this position from consulting, he faced the challenge of implementing project management from the inside, as a team member.
Purpose of consultations:
- select the appropriate project management tools and methods that will not irritate the team
- help overcome resistance to change
- strengthen the authority of the project management office
Conducted consultation sessions during which:
- reviewed substantive issues related to the implementation of project management in the company and the launch of a project management office
- analyzed the situations that arose with the head of the project management office in connection with the introduction of methods and tools in the company’s activities
- reviewed methodological and management documents by projects (regulations, templates, checklists, etc.)
Andrey Malakhov, in his role as Deputy Director for Methodology, was tasked with developing:
- project management maturity assessment model for authorities
- practical recommendations for managing federal projects
- project management course
Developed recommendations for:
- organization of project activities in executive authorities
- organizing the activities of project management offices and working bodies of priority projects
- formation of a passport, summary and working plans of the project
- implementation and change management of priority projects
- developed a system for evaluating the maturity of project activities for federal and regional authorities
- conducted a pilot assessment of maturity in 5 public agencies
- for the first time developed a comprehensive guide to the organization of project activities in the authorities — «The book of the participant in project activities»
It was necessary to restart the Bank’s Strategic Project Management Office, including managing a large portfolio of projects (more than 70 projects), as well as adjust the methodology and communication with functional departmens, including:
- build the work of all collegial project management bodies, reporting cycle
- develop and implement a project management methodology, deploy a project management office
- develop training courses for bank employees from Central and Eastern Europe
- conduct anti-crisis management of several projects (project tracking)
- formed and trained a professional team of project managers and project management office employees — 7 people
- introduced new rules for project activities, accounting for finances and contracts, standard checkpoints, regular reporting, program management process (including for Agile teams)
- improved the process of forming a portfolio of projects (ranking, balancing, accounting for available resources, dependencies), resource management based on HP PPM PMS
- improved the quality of project communications — committee meetings and management reporting — at the level of the portfolio, functional units, Group management
- launched an idea management platform and organized support for the Innotech innovative ideas competition
- also implemented a number of key projects of the bank
It was necessary in a short time — 3 months, to organize a program management office, switch to a new banking system, prevent a backlog of 12 months on projects.
It also required:
- deploy program management office
- establish all related program management communications
- organize work with the risks of the program and organize the preparation of meetings of collegial bodies
- organize planning and resource management, master program level scheduling
- organized a program management office for a large IT program for the transition to a new banking system (Flexcube) and a corporate data warehouse (more than 15 projects), which made it possible to complete the program on schedule
- set up calendar-network and resource planning of the program — 15 projects, more than 3000 tasks, about 200 performers
- set up the preparation of management reporting and organized support for meetings at the level of the Bank and the Group’s management, regular informing stakeholders
- set up communications between all participants by organizing a single project portal, fixing and monitoring the decisions made
As a result of the work, all internal audit comments related to the organization of project management were removed, and the project, after a previously recorded backlog of 12 months, was completed exactly as planned after the adjustment.I want the same!
The bank needed to restart the project management office with a portfolio of more than 25 projects, more than 20 million US dollars. It was necessary to prioritize projects, build interaction between the bank’s departments, as well as:
- form a project methodology
- launch project management training, as well as a motivation system
- implement several banking projects and provide support to collegial management bodies
- relaunched the corporate project management office
- developed and implemented a project management methodology, built interaction with functional services: IT, procurement, cost management, etc., developed a new system of project motivation
- developed and implemented a process for the selection and prioritization of projects for the preparation and approval of feasibility studies of projects
- introduced quarterly management reporting for committees at the level of the Board — Project Committee
- organized financial and contract accounting for projects
- organized a system of internal training — more than 50 people were covered
For the first time, the bank completed the prioritization of projects within the budget cycle. A year after the implementation, the new process allowed to reduce the number of applications for new projects of departments by 2 timesI want the same!
It was necessary to assess the current state of project management and implement an organizational project management information system on Jira Atlassian, including:
- evaluate how projects are being conducted in the current project management information system, identify integration points
- define a business scenario for each project role
- configure an IT system and form its MVP
- set up project reporting
- conduct briefings and prepare the necessary documentation
- diagnosed the existing project management processes, the typology of management objects, their life cycles
- formed the business architecture of the system and set up the software: Jira + plugins
- prepared the necessary documentation on use cases and roles, trained users of the system
- developed and adapted the necessary management reporting
- accompanied the rituals using the system, conducted piloting on three projects
- corrected user documentation and configuration based on the results of the pilot
The system was configured and put into operation in the shortest possible time — 3 months.I want the same!
We were faced with the task of implementing an information system for managing product projects on Jira Atlassian, as well as:
- create a standard schedule and reporting
- create physical kanban boards in sync with the IT system
- conduct coaching sessions for project managers to set up regular communications
- configure the IT system, conduct user briefings
- diagnosed the existing project management processes, the typology of management objects, their life cycles
- formed the business architecture of the system, set up the software: Jira + plugins
- worked out business scenarios for working with the system: planning, forecasting, holding key team meetings, escalating problems and risks, setting and monitoring the implementation of tasks
- designed and set up management reporting: project management office (roadmap, portfolio reports), project managers, executors
- held briefings for system users, coaching sessions for project managers
- provided implementation support, conducted piloting on two projects
The system was configured and put into operation in the shortest possible time — 2 months.I want the same!
Our task was:
- help students in choosing ideas for the development, implementation and replication of social projects
- teach them practices and tools for the implementation of social projects
- organize the work of project teams and evaluate progress
- prepare students for the presentation and defense of their social projects
- developed and conducted a practice-oriented training program (20% theory and 80% practice), taking into account the social orientation of the projects, the age and knowledge of students
- prepared templates and additional materials for the development and defense of projects
- prepared criteria for evaluating the final projects of participants
- introduced the practice of selective Demo of intermediate results of project development
- moderated the project development process, conducted additional consultations for participants
«Healthy Habits Online School is a project of the well-known Moscow nutritionist Lidia Ionova. To launch the school, the Doctor Ionova’s Clinic team needed:
- structure the content of the project, key results, blocks of work
- select and implement a tool that will allow you to clearly track the timing and completion of tasks
- establish effective communication within the project
- overcome the resistance of the team to work with new IT tools, despite the resistance of the team
- Together with the project team, we described the key products of the project and prepared a plan for its launch
- Set up an information system for project task management
- Trained the team to work with the information system
- Set up regular team meetings, developed and implemented the rules for holding them
I think this was one of the best courses in the MBA program. I especially liked a few points:
1) Interactive that accompanied the theory. This approach allowed me to pass new information through myself and rethink some points (especially training with horses, as a passionate lover of instructions, I wondered if my love was justified)
2) Answers to questions from the audience in addition to the course (special thanks for the insight into Atlassian Jira)
P.S. Timer-tool is taken into service!
I consider passing this course as part of the EMBA program “Project Management” at HSPM as useful as possible. Two main positive points that I would like to note:
1) The format of the training. Almost the only course that was not held in a lecture format. Interactive and exercises created a positive and developing atmosphere, helped to better assimilate the material.
The opportunity to discuss my current work situation and issues, receive feedback from the teacher was extremely useful. In particular, the discussion of expectations from the Project Management Office and the benefits of its launch, which we discussed in the format of a business game, helped in real life. I used many arguments when discussing the Project Management Office with the owner of the company where I work.
2) Fresh and new information on PM. Finally we got access to new materials and names. Many sources turned out to be more useful than the textbooks on PM, which were referred to by almost all teachers of the program.
This is the second course of the EMBA program, the knowledge from which I was able to immediately apply in my work.
It is a pity that it was the last one in our program, I could not fully use it for writing a thesis and choosing a topic.
Thanks to Andrey Malakhov and his team for this experience! Thank you for the involvement in the work tasks of the students, openness and willingness to share rich professional experience!
In October 2019, I happened to be a student of your course “Project Management Office” as part of the “Executive MBA” program at the Higher School of Economics.
The knowledge gained is:
- relevant in relation to modern ideas about building a project management system,
- applicable in the practical activities of enterprises in the rocket and space industry,
- useful for students of educational programs conducted at the Higher School of Project Management.
Separately, I note your professional ability to conduct classes, actively involving all students in the study of the issues under consideration.
During the time that has passed since your classes, I managed to apply some of the knowledge gained to improve the project management system for the microelectronics center of Russian Space Systems JSC, which confirms their practical significance. Summarizing the above mentioned, I consider it expedient for employees of the rocket and space industry of Russia to attend the author’s seminars and lectures by A. Malakhov. I look forward to further fruitful cooperation!
«What I liked:
- That we all got to know each other, I mean students) You won’t believe it, but not a single teacher before you suggested that we do this.
- The course itself. A project management office is a cool thing, but for large companies. I work in consulting, for some reason it didn’t take root with us.
- A task about a horse) I will definitely offer such a game to my guys in the office)
I want to express my gratitude to you for the information provided during the classes. Undoubtedly, the volume of material, possibilities and influence of the facts, conclusions and observations listed in the lesson is much greater than the time allotted for the program of your course.
On a personal note, I can say that the details you outlined when forming the project management office helped me identify my previous mistakes, assess their impact on projects and draw conclusions for the future. Moreover, they gave the opportunity to think about revising their plans for the future, taking into account an individual approach to work, based on the acceptance of their strengths and weaknesses. Thank you very much again!
At first glance, a not very interesting topic turned out to be fascinating. All information was presented in an understandable way. Personally, I didn’t have enough — some kind of “global picture of the world”, maybe even at the level of strategy.
Otherwise, everything is fine, because all the topics covered within the organization of the project management office are close. In general, I managed to form a picture of the “correct” project management office and compare it with how everything is implemented in the project management office where I work at the moment. It is clear that there cannot be a single standard due to the uniqueness of all companies, but the key points were clearly explained. Thanks a lot!
I hereby express my personal perception of the course: systematized, constructive, simple
The course is interesting, it gave a clearer understanding of the essence of PRINCE2, its basic differences from other methodologies.
I’ve got a desire to get acquainted with it in detail. As for the teacher, a sincere interest in the transfer of knowledge is visible, the material is structured, worked out, presented clearly and interestingly.
Despite the fact that the course was devoted to one specific PRINCE2 project management standard, it turned out not to be a boring comparison of methodological aspects, but a concise but filled description of project management in general as reflected through PRINCE2. The course seemed very useful, structuring knowledge
For a newbie in project management, there was a lot of new information, but quite understandable and not overloaded with specific terms.
It greatly facilitated the assimilation of the material, the balance between theory and the given examples from practice. Watching a webinar definitely awakens interest in learning about the topic and mastering project management skills for both personal use and professional use. Many thanks to the organizers and speaker of the webinar Andrey Malakhov.
Good afternoon, Andrey, I watched your webinar on Zillion. I really liked it, a lot of everything you need and the most important thing is that there were several practical exercises.
I realized what mistakes prevented us from moving forward in the implementation of business process automation! Thank you very much.
“I liked the structured approach and illustrative examples. Examples of cases that can be applied in practice.
After listening to the course, I thought about the actual topic of typical mistakes more deeply, and received a lot of thoughts for development for the future. As a trainer, you easily and energetically convey quite complex material to the audience in an understandable way. Really excellent presentation of difficult material that is difficult to find on the Internet in such a form. Thanks for a great course!
In the training course, the theory is delicately supported with the practical experience of the trainer and conveys not just boring terms and explanations from project management textbooks, but real cases and conclusions formed on their basis.
The course aims not only to tell about “what is a project management office”, but also to show the benefits of its implementation, warn against common mistakes when creating a project management office and make you think whether your company need a project management office and, if it occurs to be necessary, what tasks should be assigned to it and what results should be expected.
I would like to thank you for the quality, interesting and useful content of the course. Special thanks for the training format — dialogue and positive atmosphere in the group.
In terms of content, the course provides answers not only to the topic of the Project Management Office, but also to no less important (and seemingly simple at first) issues of Project management, which, after getting acquainted with various methods and approaches, we had not less but more … In my opinion, the fact that you expand the scope of the course and touch upon issues related not only to the Project Management Office, + give many examples from your own experience, makes the course more complete and practically applicable to real life.
It was valuable for me to understand the goals, objectives and limits of the Project Management Office in the organization and dispel the existing myths in this regard. No less important was a fairly detailed discussion of the issue: and when, in general, the Project Management Office and the Project Management as a whole are needed; performance indicators of the Project Management Office; the role of the shareholder in the creation and further work of the Project Management Office.
A separate «bonus» was the discussion of the hybrid project management method — this is definitely about «real life»! And it seems to me that the mandatory inclusion of this topic in your course will definitely be accepted by future students with gratitude))
Thank you for a large number of links to interesting and useful materials!
I will not be original by also saying a big thank you. I really liked such a thoroughness and consistency of Andrey’s framework and the course as a whole.
What I really liked is that we have decomposed projects by management levels, focus areas, management aspects, management objects and artifacts. I have personally raised the awareness of my activities. Now I have another terminology base: what is my aspect, what is the object. And at least I will be able to explain to the customer and the team what we are doing, why we are doing it. I will definitely recommend this course. And I think that I will download the framework, I will still study it, somehow comprehend and find for myself what I will use in my work. Such a system fits my IT-based mindset very well.
Andrey is a result-oriented professional combing the excellent managerial skills and professional expertise. I know Andrey many years since my Alfa bank experience and since this time he demonstrated complex vision in area of project management, PMO, program and portfolio management. He combines both advisory and industry experience to bring value to his clients. I can recommend Andrey to companies looking opportunities to improve their business via project/product value increasing.
I can recommend Andrey as a high-level expert and professional practitioner. Andrey is the person whom I trust in professional and personal fields. Also he is the person I address my clients when it is necessary to expand the expert base or introduce an alternative approach. Andrey approaches his work thoughtfully, comprehensively and systematically, and the solutions he proposes are logical and elegant. I plan to continue working with Andrey in the future.
I had just a few chances to work with Andrey and in all cases I recognized him as a high skilled PMO expert. He is always showing the linked aspects and expanding horizont on problem understanding. In my practice I met just few time a person like he who can find simple solution in complex conditions as an Andrey. All his recomendation is pragmatic and practical. It’s like a clear to do list. Work with such level experts always an excitin journey.
I worked with Andrey on a complex engagement aimed to build a PM methodology. Andrey showed himself as a great expert in project management and PMO. Moreover he was able to work under intense pressure, to take on responsibilities and proved himself as a valuable team player with excellent leadership qualities.
This is my pleasure to recommend Andrey as a one of the best experts in Project management. Andrey have extremely high level of agility and ability to see the whole picture of different type of complex problems and what more important that how to solve it in a simple way!
I was working together with Andrey on an engagement aimed to build a custom project management system for an advanced client.
Andrey demonstrated himself as a very good project management expert (one of the best at our market), capable consultant and a charismatic leader. I highly recommend Andrey for any kind of projects related to project management. He does not only know the project management methodology, but also is able to adapt and implement it for any client case.
In 2021 our team along with Andrey Malakhov`s team implemented a project on the corporate solution in IT project management used on the stack of Jira&Confluence. The project was completed in six months. During that time all the requirements were defined, necessary configuration was made, methodology and instruction for the project teams were created. Also the pilot was carried out successfully on the four active projects. As a result we obtained a ready-to-use solution. It allowed us to automate the workflow of project teams, to improve the management and to accelerate the reporting process. We reduced communication costs for the PMs and the teams. The submission of the reports was designed on Jira providing operating and transparent information for stakeholders and executives. Andrey Malakhov`s team showed a high level of expertise both in Jira&Confluence performance and methodologies of project management. We look forward to working with you to achieve win-win cooperation!
I had a common project (development of internal project management method) with Andrey and his team at Sibur and they demonstrated both strong methological knowledge as well as hard working attitude.
Andrey himself is truly professional and will be happy work with him in future
I had a chance to work with Andrey on many projects. From my point of view, he is the best expert in Project Management methodologies I know. I would highly recommend him for any activities on PM implementation.
Andrey and his team are professionals in their field. Since 2014, I have been knowing Andrey as a professional with a capital P and someone to look up to in his expertise and ambitions. Andrey takes on complex and complicated cases, helping companies to achieve their goals and objectives. A truly pragmatic approach to problem solving helps Andrey to plan and implement the necessary projects expanding the list of tasks if needed.
During our work on different projects related to Multichannel, Andrey as a head of portfolio and project management, showed himself as reliable and trustworthy counterpart with high degree of expertise in the project management process. His business oriented approach and negotiations skills were really appreciated by me, especially in meetings with vendors. I wish Andrey good luck and further professional growth.
During last months I had a rewarding experience of working under governance of Andrey as a part of Bank PMO managed by him at the time. For me it was a tough time due to accelerated immersion in large IT Program I was assigned to work for. As a manager Andrey was a great guide for me in organizational politics and regularly gave me valuable and clear feedback regarding my work (unfortunately that is rare enough in organizational environment). His complete openness and readiness to deligate needed functions for better performance of large IT program PMO helped us to leverage my skills and achieve great results for our Bank.
It is worth to say that Andrey as a manager has a unique competence of finding simple and not standard solutions in tough situations. His creativity together with his excellent negotiation skills and practical understanding of project management can help organization to reach very good results in different areas of project management and PMO functions, from MS Project scheduling to overall portfolio management processes development and supporting.
Moreover being an active part of open professional community Andrey always presented interesting project management presentations and proposed relevant initiatives. That is why I will be glad opportunity to work or communicate with Andrey in project management sphere again.
As a head of portfolio and project management, Andrey demonstrated a high degree of expertise in the building project management process. His excellent communication skills, often helped to find a way in difficult negotiations. In addition, his style of work was open, also he was ready to provide feedback and willingly gave his time to responding to questions thoroughly.
Andrey is a strong leader and a great mentor who’s not pointing people around but gives them a wider perspective about goals that need to be achieved and things that need to get done, hence his great experience in project and people management, he ensures that those goals are achieved properly and deliverables are of top quality.
During his time in UniCredit he lifted whole project management culture to another stage of maturity, implemented and enforced project/program management policies, processes and vision on all levels of management within the organization.
He also gave a degree of freedom for his direct reports to be creative in their jobs, which brought new talents out of them and therefore benefited the organization.
I would like to personally thank Andrey for the chance to work together on many exciting projects and the experience that he shared.
Andrey is a strong PMO professional that is capable of managing project portfolio, maintaining project culture and providing valuable PMO guidance to single projects. I was a manager of a back-offce system integration project at Unicredit Russia and Andrey helped a lot setting up proper planning, communication and reporting processes which really boosted progress and ensured delivery.
Andrey demonstrated himself as a very competent professional who is able to successfully accomplish very difficult projects in spite of any constraints
I’d like to introduce Andrey as a strong leader succeessfully dealing with IT project management. He has mightfull skills to organize job by the best way and to find out the brilliant solutions in the very complicated cases. I’m glad that I have opportunities to work with him. Good luck, Andrey.
Andrey is one of those the most wanted professionals who has got such critical skills like structuring messy things and putting them to rights in a methodological way, establishing strong PMO function out of / within various project teams, managing customer expectations in a way that customer appreciates and helping colleagues to get solutions to complex issues. Thus I would recommend Andrey as the experienced project management guru from the practical point of view and as SME from the methodological point of view.
It was great pleasure to work with Andrey at KPMG. His striving to do a job well and high motivation was especially distinctive against the background of the overall environment at the firm. I enjoyed our cooperation, learned a lot from Andrey, and can recommend him as a good supervisor and partner.
I was working together with Andrey on a large business transformation programme for a largest mobile and telecom operator where Andrey has done a brilliant job setting up and managing of all the PMO activities from scratch in a very complex and challenging environment which has extremely facilitated the overall delivery process.
For sure Andrey`s professionalism, hard work and positive thinking approach was one of key factors helping to successfully achieve all the programme goals. I highly recommend Andrey as a perfect team player, delivery-oriented manager and just a great person to work with.
I was pleased to work in cooperation with Andrey due to his logical mind, ability to think several moves ahead and eagerness to contribute his best in our projects. Also, Andrey presented himself as a good manager and responsive colleage.
Andrey got the position which was fully unstructured before he joined. His main acheivements were:
1. setting the framework for Project management (it was poor in RenCredit before)
2. building the team (previous team was IT-projects focused, with zero business skills)
3. Running pool of projects with really limited budget and tense «political» fight among Management board members.
For power assigned to the position (in RenCredit) Andrey did great job.
We had brilliant colloboration with Andrey and his team during all the project and I very satisfied with our results. As Andrey has great experience in project management and extensive knowledge in project management methodology, he was always ready to give useful tip while solving different issues, which were not easy to solve alone. So, I appreciate Andrey’s help, patience and I want to thank him for great experience and productive colloboration.
We are ready to discuss your questions and offer possible solutions.